June 11, 2022
Mandatory mask requirements for medical offices have been lifted by the province. Mandatory COVID-19 screenings are also no longer required. With that being said, if you are feeling ill or have symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. If you are unsure, you can take the self-assessment screening here.
April 28, 2022
Masks are still required for patients and staff. This current mandate is in effect until it is reviewed on June 11, 2022.
A new screen has been implemented by the Ministry of Health to include the following questions:
Do you have a fever or chills? Temperature of 37.9 degrees Celsius/100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher?
Do you have any of the following signs or symptoms?
• New onset of cough or worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath or severe difficulty breathing
• New loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue or malaise
• If adult >18 years of age: unexplained fatigue/lethargy, malaise, muscle aches (myalgia)
• If child < 18 years of age: nausea/vomiting, diarrhea
• Sore throat
• Runny nose
• Headache - new, unusual, long-lasting (not related to getting the COVID-19 vaccine and/or flu shot in the last 48
hours, tension-type headaches, chronic migraines, or other known causes or conditions you already have.)
• Extreme tiredness - unusual, fatigue, lack of energy (not related to getting a COVID-19 vaccine and/or flu shot in the
last 48 hours, depression, insomnia, thyroid dysfunction or other know causes or conditions you already have.)
• Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea - not related to irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety, menstrual cramps, medication side effects, or other know causes or conditions you already have.
Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or have been told you should be isolating?
Have you been fully immunized? * A fully immunized individual is defined as any individual > 14 days after receiving their second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or their first dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine series. (i.e. - Johnson and Johnson).
The following 2 questions are only to be answered if you are not fully immunized.
Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
* Following the Ontario Ministry of Health Screening Guide
Find more information on COVID-19 here.